Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Voila!

   So. Big news. I have my own blog now! Stop the presses, I know it's exciting. To business, then: this blog
of mine will just be a collection, I guess, of writings that fall into three categories: random stuff that doesn't make sense, random stuff that does make sense but only because I plagiarized it, and random stuff that includes pictures. So! That takes care of that.
   I'm kind of excited about this. I write too much, anyway, and I may as well put all my junk in one place. The thing to keep in mind is that I am trying to do everything for the glory of my awesome Creator.
   Push out, chickens! And visit often! And don't forget to leave comments and stuff. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I like to hear what you guys have to say! Even if you don't really have anything to say, say it. Here are some suggestions in case you are really stuck:
"I love this post and I will send you a thousand dollars as soon as I learn your address."
"I hate this post and I hate you for writing it."
"I like your blog, but your obsession with Jack Bauer is mildly disturbing."