Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

     *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
     It's ironic how there's so much magic and mystery surrounding Christmas! It seems like this holiday out of all of them is the one that lifts you out of reality to live in a world of Santa Claus and diamond snows and candylands and other delightful things that don't really exist. And yet we are celebrating the most solidly real event in human history. Jesus Christ came to this earth, everybody! He came as a living, breathing baby born in a filthy, earthy, real stable. Beating hearts and frames of flesh and bone housed His soul and those of His family. And so, even though I will never outgrow the magic of Christmastime, I will never forget the reality!

Merry Christmas,
everybody!


~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Andrea! May you have a wonderful time celebrating this joyful time with your family!
    With love,
    Emily Swanson
    in our Lord and Savior!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I like to hear what you guys have to say! Even if you don't really have anything to say, say it. Here are some suggestions in case you are really stuck:
"I love this post and I will send you a thousand dollars as soon as I learn your address."
"I hate this post and I hate you for writing it."
"I like your blog, but your obsession with Jack Bauer is mildly disturbing."